Sunday, September 27, 2009
Week #4-School Classroom & Library Related Blogs
I enjoyed reading and looking through the Edublog Award Winners. There were some amazing blogs with a lot of information on them. It gives me inspiration to see where my blog can go! I found that it was pretty easy to search using Feedster, Topix.net, Technorati, and Google Blog Search. I didn't find Sydic8 as easy to use. The homepage wasn't laid out as nicely as the others in my opinion. I will need to spend some more time finding the value in it. When I used the search term "dogs" I got some results that really had nothing to do with dogs. I would have to look through the blogs to find anything valuable. Now that I have done some experimenting with these sites, it will be easy to narrow it down to which ones that I want to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you have a good process for evaluation going for you
Post a Comment