Sunday, September 27, 2009
Week #4-Google Reader
I decided to sign up for a Google Reader account. I subscribed to the Quote of the Day, Simply Meals, 5StarDog.com, Home and Garden News, and NPR Topics: Books. I like how I can go to the website and read from the subscriptions the articles that I want to read. I can see using the quote of the day or word of the day in a classroom to use as vocabulary expansion or a journal topic. I am not sure about putting a link on my blog, I am still trying to figure out the benefit of that. I went to a few of my favorite websites to see if they have a link for a RSS feed and a couple of them did. It will be fun to continue playing around with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You signed up for some interesting feeds! I have recently been converted to love anything NPR does.
Post a Comment