Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week #5-Image Generators


I decided to give my dogs a voice using an image generator on the FD Toys website. It was so easy and simple to use. I also tried a pop art poster and used the mapmaker tool. It would be fun to add captions to a lot of my photos. I know my dogs were mad at me when I put these on that is why they only stayed on for long enough to get pictures. Unfortunately, my larger husky died this summer, but I still have lots of pictures of him so I wanted to use this one. I went to the Image Chef website and navigated around, but I found this website to be easier to use.

2 comments:

Lesley Farmer said...

glad you had fun with the image generator; how would you use it for education/libraries?

Stin20 said...

I think you could have kids come up with captions for pictures as a journal prompt and then actually put the captions on with the image generator for the younger grades and have the older kids actually put their captions on using the computer. It is a fun way to guess what someone is thinking.