Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week #2-Creating a Blog/Avatar

I know a lot of people who are bloggers, but didn't realize just how easy it is to set one up! This site is very user friendly. I enjoyed creating an avatar although it didn't have the right kind of hair, but it's close. I am looking forward to all of the new things that I am going to learn in this class. I am fairly confident using technology but some of the topics in the 23 things I am unfamiliar with. Hopefully I will be able to immediately put to use some of my new skills in my classroom.

1 comment:

Brandi W. said...

I know what you mean. I always thought blogs would be a lot of work, but they are very user friendly. It is easy to set up and once they are complete it is very easy to add entries quickly. You did a great job at setting up your blog and your avatar is great!