Sunday, September 20, 2009
Week #3-Technology
I have an Amazon Kindle and I love it more and more every time I use it. It is an amazing piece of technology that I think every reader should have. Even if you like the feel of a book in your hand, this comes awfully close to that. I still buy "real" books and still have shelves of them at my house (and school) but I love that I can take many of my books with me in my purse and at any point when I have extra time I can pick up wherever I left off and get a bit more reading in. Another great thing about the Kindle is the wireless access so I can download a new book from almost any location as long as there is cell phone service. It is an awesome piece of technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for your comments on the kindle. I was wondering how reading it would compare to an actual book in your hands. Maybe it can be a Christmas present idea!
That sounds so cool! I'm putting it on my list too. I love that you can carry so many books with you so easily. I wish our textbooks for cataloging were on a Kindle!! HA HA
Post a Comment