Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week #1-Lifelong Learning

After listening/reading the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners, I found that I really fit into that category! Although I sort of knew that already. The habit that is easiest for me is to begin with the end in mind. I am great at seeing the end even though at times the work seems like a lot to get there, I can stay focused. The two that are hardest for me are viewing problems as a challenge and PLAY! I sometimes see problems as problems and don't think about how I can learn from them. I am going to make a conscious effort to look them as a challenge and see if that helps. I also forget that we need to play sometimes. My life gets really busy and it seems like all I am doing is grad class stuff and first grade teacher stuff. This year I am working on scheduling activities for me and not over budgeting my time as I often do.

No comments: