Early Literacy WebQuest
I struggled with the uploading of the files for this assignment. It took me a lot of searching to figure out how to get the link to work correctly. I hope it works out well! I enjoyed using the WebQuest tool. Although I think my Rollyo topic is not one that is as 'kid-friendly' as it should be. Mine is a more general topic and I hope that works out okay with our next assignment that deals with our web resources. I would rather not change it completely if I can help it. I could see using wikis and WebQuests for older students. It gives them a new way to do an assignment and the teacher can control where they are looking. My concern with students using wikis would be keeping the content appropriate. I liked the suggestion to give students numbers or user names to help track who is posting what. Wikis would be great for book clubs or for group projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wikis should note who changes content, which should help supervision
Post a Comment